Opportunities in Freetown
We currently have the following funded opportunities for volunteers:
Please note these voluntary positions are unpaid but the post holder will be provided with:
- Return flights to and from initial post, plus a leave flight for every five months in post
- £500 monthly stipend for living expenses, paid in local currency
- Multi-entry visa, residency permit & professional registration
- Vaccinations & antimalarials
- Accommodation in a shared KSLP house
Opportunities in London
We are looking to engage staff from across King’s Health Partners and other UK institutions to volunteer and provide support to the Partnership by undertaking trips to Freetown or through online support. We are particularly looking for expertise in health professions, training, health informatics, and communications. If you would like further information please contact email@example.com outlining your interest in London-based opportunities.
Volunteer openings often arise at short notice and we therefore accept general expressions of interest from all backgrounds including:
- Mental Health
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- NGO and Hospital Management
- Undergraduate Education
- Human Resources for Health Policy
There are currently no paid roles available in the Freetown office.
There are currently no paid roles available in the London office.