Electives in London
KSLP offers the opportunity for medical students from College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences (COMAHS) to undertake their electives through King’s College London.
This opportunity is available for fifth year medical students and currently the electives are undertaken during August / September (which is the designated elective period in the COMAHS timetable) for 3 or 4 weeks. Where possible, we try to give students clinical experience in an area of their choice.
The contact person for COMAHS student electives is Suzanne Thomas (Education Lead) email@example.com
Applications for 2019 entry will open in early 2019.
Electives in Freetown
The team in Freetown welcome elective students from King’s College London and other universities at specific times throughout the year. The students gain vital experience while working on our health systems strengthening projects.
- January – March 2020: Reserved for KCL Medical Students
- Deadline *Extended*: 19th May 2019 at 17:00
- April – July 2020: Reserved for KCL Global Health MSc Students
- Deadline: 9th August 2019 at 17:00
- August – December 2020: Can consider applications from other institutions
- Deadline: 6th December 2019 at 17:00
Please submit your application (a cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org and start the subject line:
“KSLP Elective Application [Your Name] [Type of Application]”